L: 40.00" | W: 8.75" | WB: 30.50"
Sustainable Hawaiian Koa Wood Finish Ply
A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
Our first Koa came from a forest restoration project on Maui, where dead trees were removed by helicopter, and sold to fund the effort. That work is done, and the land was added to the Haleakala National Park, where it will be forever protected. When we founded Arbor, we also started our Returning Roots program, which is dedicated to the preservation of Hawaii’s Koa Forests. In 2008, we stopped using Koa, as sustainable sources became hard to find, but we continued on with Returning Roots, giving back to this critical natural and cultural treasure, which is so closely tied to the roots of the surf, skate, snow way of life.
To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we used the last two Koa logs sourced by Arbor’s co-founder, Chris Jensen, to create limited edition Koa topped Pilsner and Axis 40 models. The Axis 40 is a cornerstone of our longboard lineup and we’re proud to offer it one last time with Hawaiian Koa.
- 8 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Hawaiian Koa Wood Top Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit