- Closed-cell polyurethane insert provides impact protection and a more consistent fit
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit
- Internal hidden toe protection
- Mesh panels provide breathability
- Minimal forefoot rubber for an enhanced board feel
- Suede and mesh upper with a visible rubber underlay for added durability
- Suede/mesh material
- Tapered crating in the heel offers weight reduction, with pliable lasting board for more support
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
Introducing the New Balance Numeric 306, Jamie Foy's first pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric. An update on the traditional vulcanized skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede reinforce durability, helping hold against the toughest wear and tear. With mesh panels to up the airflow, this shoe is the ideal choice for a reliable, comfortable ride.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.